Until now, Google has stayed eerily quiet on the privacy implications of Google Glass, seemingly content to let the tech world debate the issue among themselves.
But during a “fireside chat” about Glass at Google’s I/O conference, Google employees opened up. Their responses represent the company’s most thorough take yet on the privacy issues surrounding Google Glass.
Google Glass, if you’re unaware, is a pair of mock spectacles with a mounted display, camera, microphone and touch panel. So far, Google has only sent out Glass to a couple thousand developers, along with a few members of the press. And over the last few weeks, there’s been a lot of discussion about whether society would be better or worse off with head-mounted displays and cameras.
Steve Lee, the product director for Google Glass, offered a few responses to the criticisms so far:
- Google purposely mounted the display for Glass just…
View original post 654 more words
At UberTechMedia, we strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations by providing a unique consulting experience. Through an unparalleled combination of out-of-the-box creativity and technical knowledge – we offer our clients a wide array of technical solutions – uniquely crafted to fit each company’s needs and business goals. We have a natural curiosity and love for solving problems and delivering solutions that improve your bottom line. Contact us today to learn more about our services!
- Best Website Design Companies of May 2013 Released by 10 Best Design (prweb.com)
- Responsive Web Design Themes (ramamohan.wordpress.com)
- Emotional Web Design: Tips and Examples | Crazy Pixels (arcadestudio.wordpress.com)
- Why Hire a Web Design Company (blipt1981.wordpress.com)
- Analysis is Key to the Right Web Content (thebuzzonwoosamedia.wordpress.com)